Install Windows 8 from a USB stick
We are sure that you already tried out Windows 8. Many of you may already have a copy of the operating system by Microsoft at home, and if you want to create an executable USB with it to install it on any computer, Windows 8 USB Installer Maker can be the solution.
- Create an installer with the new Windows 8 on a USB pendrive to install it straight from the device.
- Three steps: format the unit to the NTFS format, add the files necessary and overwrite the MBR of the device.
Windows 8, in your pocket
Launching and installing Windows 8 from a USB is a good alternative instead of always carrying the operating system around. From the ISO image you'll be able to create this bootable device and thus, use Windows 8 anywhere you go by means of Win8USB.
Download Windows 8 USB Installer Maker to create an installer of Windows 8 on your USB drive.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- Requires Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- It's necessary to have an ISO image of Windows 8 to use the application.